- Bachelors degree
- 4+ year’s professional experience in consulting with at least 2 years experience in a project / program management role.
- Must have account management experience and can build the client relationship for long-term partnership
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with a variety of methodologies from Agile to Waterfall
- Demonstrated experience managing design and technical teams.
- Experience serving as the functional subject matter expert on projects based on previous experience and/or the ability to quickly learn and become the resident expert
- Adept at identifying, quantifying, and managing risk to project delivery
- Organized and structured in written and oral communications with an ability to level the communications appropriately for the target audience (from internal team communications to C-level client presentations)
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage client expectations
- Understands leading edge Web application technologies including, but not limited to, Rich Internet Application (RIA) technology, mobile applications, and n-tier architectures
- Experience in one of more of the following solution sets: Corporate Sites, Consumer Sites, B2B Sites, RIA/Web 2.0 Applications, Employee Portals, and Marketing Platforms
- Understands the elements of User Experience and the application and benefits of a User-Centered Design process in the delivery of solutions
- Maintains a leading edge understanding of new and emerging technologies and their potential application at the clien ist
- Self-starter able to quickly learn and practically apply new knowledge in a fast-paced client driven environment
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Ogilvy does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, domestic violence victim status, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Click Here to find out more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
If you are unable or limited in your ability to use access the Ogilvy career site as a result of a disability, we will be happy to assist you. Please send an email to email@example.com or call our Corporate HR department at 212-880-5291 to request an alternate accommodation. Please note that only requests for an employment application accommodation will be returned